The CWS ecosystem is constantly evolving, and we are excited to introduce a new ERC-1155 NFT to the community. This new NFT will have the utility of POAPs and will be given directly to participants in various on-chain events.
For those who are unfamiliar, POAPs (Proof of Attendance Protocol) are NFTs that serve as proof of attendance to a specific events.
Our new ERC-1155 NFTs will function similarly to POAPs while they won’t have on-chain utility such as staking or locking, they will have some utility down the line. For example, we plan to use these NFTs as a way to reward and recognize community members who have contributed to the growth and development of the CWS ecosystem. These NFTs can also be used as a means of entry into exclusive events, such as AMAs with industry leaders or closed-door discussions about the future of the CWS ecosystem via Discord roles.
The benefits of these NFTs go beyond just recognition and access to exclusive events. They also have the potential to grow the ecosystem by incentivizing participation in events and creating a sense of community. When people attend events and receive these NFTs, they are more likely to feel connected to the CWS ecosystem and to want to continue to participate and contribute.
We are thrilled to introduce this new ERC-1155 NFT to the CWS community. While it may seem like a small addition, we believe it has the potential to create big impacts and help drive the growth and success of the CWS ecosystem.
CWS Project TL;DR:
- The CWS ecosystem is inspired by marine ecosystem with whale sharks as keystone species.
- Smart contracts and systems used to form cohesive system of tokens, LP tokens, and non-token smart contracts called The CWS Islets or Habitats.
- Whale Shark NFT token maintains balance and diversity of ecosystem, providing access to specific areas and acquiring the Plankton token.
- The Plankton token is foundation of ecosystem, generating reflections in the form of wBTC for token holders & generating LP tokens that ared redistributed to community
- The Shipwreck Reef is an islet contract that distributes NFT royalties to various parties.
- The Pirates Booty Bay is an NFT instant stream contract that incentivizes holding NFTs and creates price floor for CWS NFTs in ETH.
- The Mangrove Lagoon is a NFT vested streaming smart contract that distributes tokens to NFT holders over time.
- The Deep Sea Vault is a token staking contract that incentivizes community to provide liquidity and maintain ecosystem by generating LP token rewards.
CWS is an experimental nft crypto defi game project built around the concept of marine ecosystems. CWS aims to create a sustainable and community-driven ecosystem for its users. The project allows active users to earn token rewards through token staking, NFT ownership, and more.
DISCLAIMER: This paper and the information contained within it were generated by an Artificial Intelligence (AI) model, and as such, may contain inaccuracies or be incorrect. It is the reader’s responsibility to conduct their own research and make their own decisions based on the information presented. The information contained in this paper should not be construed as financial advice. The authors and/or publishers of this paper assume no responsibility for any errors or omissions and shall not be held liable for any loss or damage of any kind arising from the use of the information contained within. The reader assumes full responsibility for any actions they take based on the information contained in this paper. This paper is provided for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended to be investment advice. Please be aware that the use of AI technology may result in unexpected outcomes. The authors and/or publishers of this paper make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the information, products, services, or related graphics contained in this paper for any purpose. Any reliance placed on such information is strictly at your own risk.